Prostate Health Center
The prostate gland is a small organ that is part of the male genitourinary system. Located under the bladder, the prostate surrounds the tube-shaped urethra, the urethra, which empties urine from the bladder through the penis.
The prostate gland can cause very common health problems in men, especially after the age of 40s and 50s. For this reason, the prostate constitutes an important part of men’s health that requires regular control, even if there is no disease.
There are three main diseases of the prostate:
Benign prostatic enlargement (BPH): It is one of the most common diseases.
Prostate cancer: It is the most common cancer in men, along with lung cancer, and the second most common cause of death after lung cancer. The most important feature is that it is a highly treatable disease with early diagnosis and correct diagnosis.
Prostatitis: It is an infection or inflammation of the prostate gland.
If you or a loved one (spouse, father, relative) has prostate disease, the first thing you should definitely consider is getting the best care. This is exactly why our “Urohealth Clinical Prostate Diseases Center” was established and has adopted the principle of offering you and your loved ones the newest and most up-to-date diagnostic and treatment methods in the treatment of prostate diseases.
We offer you the best and most up-to-date treatment alternatives with all our teammates and consultant physicians (radiation oncologist, medical oncologist, etc.)
- Diagnosis and treatment of urinary incontinence in men
- Radiological tests such as blood and urine tests and prostate MRI for prostate diseases
- Robotic MR transperineal prostate fusion biopsy
- Urodynamics and flexible cystoscopy
- HoLEP and ThuFLEP laser surgeries in benign prostate enlargement, with over 6 years of high case experience
- Open, laparoscopic and robotic surgeries with high surgical experience for our patients with prostate cancer
- Focal therapies (targeted therapies) in prostate cancer
We welcome all gentlemen who care about prostate health to our prostate diseases center, which we established with the principle
“Every man over the age of 40 must have a urologist friend”.
If you have a urological problem, there is the Urohealth Clinic…